Freitag, 11. September 2009

My Face Routine


<-- Thats my toner, it´s an non chemical product
So thats my face routine, like every morning and evening. It´s very important to clean your face before you go to bed , because your skin must breath at night. And in the morning you clean of all the poroduct leftovers from before.
So these are the steps I do:
1.
-take of eyemake-up with a cottonpad thats soked with lotion.
(take the lotion thats best for your skintype)
-than I wash my face with the clinique facial soap bar for dry skin
2.
-put my toner on a cottonpad and go over my hole face to clean it from product leftovers
(thats optional, you can skip this step but for me its just refreshing)
3.
-now I moisturerize my face with with the intensive creme from ponds
(I have combination to dry skin and so I love this creme if you have oily skin take an oilfree version)

So thats about it for my morning and evening routine.
I make a mask about every second day
and a peeling about twice a week to get rid of uneaven skin, but its good for you aswell because peeled skin takes up more moisture.